Computers for customers' use
There are currently four computers including one which is linked to the Warwickshire County Council public network, giving you access to free databases such as Ancestry. If you are a library member you can take advantage of this service for free for the first hour of use each day. For non-members charges apply - see Charges for details
Booking a computer
- Booking online: To book the public network computer log in on the Warwickshire library website
You will need your membership card number and your pin - this is either the first 4 letters of your surname in lowercase, or your date of birth in 8 digits,
- Booking in the library: Fill in the form at the desk to book a slot on any of the computers
You can photocopy documents up to A3 size on the multi-function photocopier. If you need help ask a member of staff.
Black and white or colour printing is available from all the computers. Charges apply.
Ask a member of staff for the network key if you want to use your laptop, tablet or phone.
Sessions run on Thursday mornings at 11am - see side panel. Contact the library if you would like to book.
In Easy Steps
The publishers of the In Easy Steps computer books have very kindly donated some books for use in the library. The titles are:
- Computing for Seniors in Easy Steps
- Laptops for Seniors in Easy Steps
- Internet for Seniors in Easy Steps
- Mac for Seniors in Easy Steps
- Word 2007 in Easy Steps